Menu
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

Notgrass America The Beautiful (5Th-8Th) Make Offer!

(0 reviews)
  • Price $115.00
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Hi,

NEEDING TO SELL, PLEASE MAKE OFFER OR LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU NEED!

**I will sell the student review books, workbooks and extra set of maps/timeline books separately** Just let me know what you need and I will see if I can split things up.

I bought this set brand new and it has barely been used. I have two of the maps and timeline books, 2 of the student review books and 2 of the student workbooks. We just have too much other stuff and am going to focus on other areas for now.

The first 5 lessons were written in in the workbooks, out of approximately 150 lessons (I have tried to erase these pages and it is coming off easily so the pages, which were written in in pencil, will be erased, I have a few red marks where I was correcting work on those pages though)

The maps book has a few things colored, just to go with the first few lessons. (These have 3 maps "partially" colored with colored pencils, out of 30 maps.. could probably easily find a blank copy of a similar map to do)

The timeline books are unsued, no writing in either one of those.

So...the whole thing:

America the Beautiful 1 and 2

Maps books x2

Timeline books x 2

Student Lesson Review books x 2

Student Workbooks x 2

We The People

Answer Key

All of this for $115ppd (If you only need one set of the student books: Maps, Timeline, Review and workbook) please let me know...

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from for-sale