Menu

What's with the ads?

You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

Aas Level 1 & 2 & Letter Tiles

(0 reviews)

Aas Level 1 & 2 & Letter Tiles

(0 reviews)

$40.00

• Price $40.00
1 Question
0 Reviews

Description

Please note this is the 1st edition of AAS.

I emailed AAS and they said that although the new edition has a new cover, minor internal changes only in the new edition and they streamline with the additional levels seamlessly. Feel free to email themdirectly to ask if you like.

Level 1

• Teacher's Manual. Very good condition
  • Student Materials Pack.Tokens, Phonogram Cards, Sound Cards, Key Cards, Word Cards, and Index Dividers. Checked ALL card sets...complete! I printed a new Progress Chart from a AAS provided download link. Very Good condition

Level 2

• Teacher's Manual. Very good condition.
  • Student Materials Pack.Tokens, Phonogram Cards, Sound Cards, Key Cards, Word Cards, and Index Dividers. Checked ALL card sets...complete! I printed a new Progress Chart from a AAS provided download link. Very Good condition

Letter Tiles / We used them on a magnetic dry erase board as recommended. I checked every last tile and they are all there except one green "SH" (there is one in the set but should have 2. Thankfully, she includes colored blank tiles so you can use a permanent marker to replace misplaced tiles. All the blanks are included with magnets.

I can't say enough good things about this program!

Photos show

1. (generic) photo of Level 1 manual

2. (generic)Level 2 manual

3. Card dividers that are not colored coded like the new ones.

Email if interested.

Selling all for $40.00 PPD / Media Mail.

Debbie in Nashville

Recommended Questions

I'm brand new and it won't let me pm you directly, but I'm very interested in this set! Please email me if its still available- and I'll try to pm you again after I play on the website a little and have a few posts to my name. I can provide diaper swapper and eBay history reviews on myself if you want them! My email is benamyoliver8@gmail.com

debbiec

Posted

Yes, I reposted it for $40.00 and that is the price.

It does include everything you need that comes in the published kit. AAS send me the download link for the Progress Chart for level's 1 and 2.

However, in addition, you may want to use a magnetic dry erase board for the letter tiles. There is a letter tile diagram included in the package that tells you how to arrange them. But that is optional and not included. Please note that I added magnets to the back of the letter tiles already to use in this way. Also, AAS now sells a large index box (Spelling Review Box) for the cards which was not originally available when I purchased my set. I use a store bought index card box that is smaller and did not hold ALL the cards. I just pulled the vocab cards we were done with and rubber banded them together leaving just the cards we were working on. Again, that is not included in this kit[url="http://www.allaboutlearningpress.com/spelling-review-box/"] but can be purchased on line[/url] if you prefer.

Let me know if you are still interested.

Share this comment

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from for-sale