Menu
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

Fs: Abeka Science And History

(0 reviews)
  • Price NO VALUE SPECIFIED
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Abeka 7th Grade History of the World Fourth Edition

I purchased this new last year so it is the current edition. The set includes the following:

- Text - I would say that this is in excellent condition. Since the texts are paperback, I always cover mine in contact paper to prevent them from tearing.

- Activity Book Teacher KEY - I spiral bound this book so that it would lay flat and so you could fold it over. It is in very good condition.

- Answer Key to Text Questions - this is also spiral bound. The front cover has a slight crease on it. My daughter also got some glue on the very top edge only. I cut it a little so that the pages wouldn't stick together. It did not effect the text at all. All in all, this book is still in good condition.

- Quiz Key

- Test Key

(To keep from having 2 separate quiz and test keys booklets, I spiral bound these 2 books together). It is in excellent condition.

I went to the abeka site and looked up the prices on these items. They all total $68.95. Would be willing to sell for $40 with media mail shipping included.

Abeka 8th grade Science Earth and Space (new edition Science/Health Series)

I purchased this last year so it is the new edition. The set includes:

- Text - I would say that this book is in excellent condition. There are some pencil in the table of contents where I did some planning. This book is also covered in contact paper since it is paperback.

- Answer key to the text - spiral bound excellent condition.

- Quiz Key

- Test Key

(To keep from having 2 separate quiz and test keys booklets, I spiral bound these 2 books together). It is in excellent condition.

I went to the abeka site and looked up the prices on these items. They all total $71.35. Would be willing to sell for $43 with media mail shipping included.

If you are interested or have questions please contact me at crbuis@me.com. Paypal only.

Thanks

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from for-sale