Menu
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

All About Reading Level 1, Interactive Kit And More

(0 reviews)
  • Price $100.00
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Well...I had just typed out in details everything about this set and then I lost it so...will try again:

AAR 1:

Teacher Manual

3 books (all bought brand new, only read part way out of the first one) Run Bug Run, The Runt Pig & Cobweb the Cat

Blast Off to Reading: 5 pages completed, they would be easy to use by covering the word, it is where you cut our 4 words and glue them under the picture. We completed half of this book or less, I have everything in zip lock baggies, all pieces. Some of the fluency sheets are highlighted, I thought that would be a good way to keep him motivated by letting him highlight the words, prases, sentences he read. The Monster page was partially colored but he is glued on a folder with his mouth cut out and the bones with words are in a baggie inside the folder.

Phonogram and Words cards: All laminated

Bookmark: This is a laminated card with a small cut out for reading individual words

Interactive Kit:

Tiles: These are mostly taken apart but all are included in a baggie

Magnets: None of these were put on or used

CD-Rom: Still in shrinkwrap

Divider Cards

All About Reading Zigzag Zebra Activity Book: I took out four games, put them neatly on colored file folders and put all pieces inside, nothing is missing, this was barely used.

All of this through All About Learning Press would cost over $148, not including shipping. I will sell for $100ppd, paypal only please.

If you do not want the Blast Off To Reading I would take $92ppd

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from for-sale