Menu
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

The Jesus Storybook Bible Curriculum Kit & Audio

(0 reviews)
  • Price $75.00
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

HI, I have The Jesus Storybook Bible Curriculum Kit for sale. It is in great shape. Here is a description of what is included (taken from a site that sells it). I am asking $75 ppd for the set (this retails for $129.99 on Zondervan) Feel free to make me an offer if you think my price is off. Thanks!

Description is below:

http://www.jesusstorybookbible.com/index.php?option=com_product

50 Weeks of Curriculum

The Jesus Storybook Bible Curriculum features everything you need for nearly a year of curriculum lessons! Kit includes 44 individual lessons plus 6 review lessons (3 Old Testament, 3 New Testament – available online) plus ideas for engaging activities, easy-to-use instructions and notes for teachers based on material from Timothy Keller, memory verses, color handouts, and much more.

Jesus Storybook Bible Curriculum includes:

• The Jesus Storybook Bible hardcover edition
  • The Jesus Storybook Bible Audio CD Set (3 Discs)
  • The Jesus Storybook Bible Curriculum DVD ROM containing:
    • 44 complete printable lessons with teaching notes based on material from Timothy Keller, memory verses, and four-color children’s handouts with take-home notes
    • 44 animated bonus videos
    • Curriculum Introduction
    • Six bonus review lessons. Three each for New and Old Testaments (online only).
    • Getting Started Guide and promotional pieces

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from for-sale