Menu

What's with the ads?

You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

Science- Sonlight B- Complete 5 Day Program. Ages 5-8

(0 reviews)

Science- Sonlight B- Complete 5 Day Program. Ages 5-8

(0 reviews)

$80.00

• Price $80.00
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Animals, Astronomy & Physics are covered in this complete 5 day science program. It has the unmarked Instructor's guide, TWO copies of the student activity sheets, the Discover & do DVD, and accompanying book, and all the books that make up the program. It is a very enjoyable, easy program with not much prep (one simple experiment a week that is shown in the video and explained thoroughly). Everything is listed in the IG and it makes teaching this fun. Comes from a smoke free, clean home. I will wrap this carefully, and mail it insured with delivery confirmation. I will send more pictures if you would like, and answer any of your questions. I also have the Language arts, and readers, as well as the entire Core B for this grade if you are interested. You can see pictures of everything at https://www.facebook.com/susan.w.riedel. I take paypal and will ship the day after I receive your payment. Thank you for looking.

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from for-sale