Menu
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

Huge Sale $5 To $75 -- All Subjects

(0 reviews)
  • Price $75.00
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

There's been a change in our family, and I am no longer able to homeschool. These are all curricula that I loved and cherished, and I hope to pass them on to someone who will do the same. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I take PayPal only.

Thanks for looking!!!

Language Arts

• The Logic of English Essentials Teacher’s Manual (almost new)-- $55 ppd
  • Phonics Road to Spelling and Reading Teacher’s Guide, Student Book, and Phonogram cards -- $75 ppd
  • Veritas Press Dangerous Journey Comprehension Guide -- $6 ppd
  • All About Spelling Level 1. I also have phonogram cards, sound cards, key cards, and word cards from the Student Packet. I can also include the letter tiles. I may be missing a few cards and tiles, but most of it is there. -- $15 ppd
  • Getty-Dubay Italic Handwriting Series Instruction Manual -- $6 ppd
    • I will also include the Blackline Master Worksheets on CD-ROM that are supposed to go with Book B.

[*]Primary Arts of Language Teacher’s Manual by Jill Pike (published by IEW) -- $15 ppd

[*]Alpha-Phonics: A Primer for Beginning Readers -- $10 ppd

[*]All About Reading Level 1 Teacher’s Manual (almost new) -- $15 ppd

[*]All About Reading Level 1: Blast off to Reading Activity Book -- $10 ppd

• This is a consumable book. Lessons 1-3 have already been used. There’s still a lot there and it’s still incredibly useful.
    • This also includes the phonogram and word cards.

History

• History Through the Ages Timeline Figure Set: Creation to the 21st Century on 2 CDs -- $50 ppd
  • Veritas Press Old Testament/Ancient History Cards & Enhanced CD. This is the same as the VP OT/Ancient Egypt Homeschool Kit with CD. The history cards are laminated. -- $25 ppd.
  • The Greenleaf Guide to Ancient Egypt -- $5 ppd
  • The Story of the Ancient World by Christine Miller -- $15 ppd

Geography

• Uncle Josh’s Outline Map Collection CD-Rom--Invaluable Resource! -- $15 ppd
  • A Child’s Geography: Explore the Holy Land by Ann Voskamp and Tonia Peckover with CD New! -- $20 ppd
  • The Ultimate Geography and Timeline Guide w/ CD-ROM by Maggie Hogan & Cindy Wiggers -- $15 ppd

Math

• RightStart Math Level A Lessons for Home Educators: $30 ppd (This is just the teacher’s manual)
  • RightStart Math Level B Lessons for Home Educators and Level B Worksheets -- $45 ppd
  • RightStart Math Activities for the AL Abacus -- $10 ppd
  • RightStart Math Worksheets for the AL Abacus -- $15 ppd
    • (These two books go together. They make a great supplement for anyone using RightStart math).

[*]Miquon Math: Lab Sheet Annotations -- $10 ppd

[*]Professor B Math Books:

• Mathematics Power Learning for Children Book 1 -- $15 ppd (Brand New!)
    • Two Workbook One -- $9 ppd for each

General

• Managers of Their Homes -- $10 ppd

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from for-sale