Menu
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!

50% off first two months with Practice Monkeys

(0 reviews)

50% off first two months with Practice Monkeys

(0 reviews)

NO VALUE SPECIFIED

• Price NO VALUE SPECIFIED
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Hello, WTM Friends!

Four years ago I posted an announcement here on WTM for the beta for our online violin program, Practice Monkeys. Over the past 14 years, this community has always been my go-to for homeschooling classically for our home. As families join our classes, I am always delighted to hear when someone was recommended from these forums. These forums are like my home-town in homeschooling. 🙂

My little violin classes have expanded very nicely and our families wanted other programs, so that now we have program offerings in Piano, Guitar, Cello, and Self-Defense, as well as a Great Books High-School Humanities program that is in beta testing this semester. Our music programs are based on the Suzuki Philosophy of music education and our piano program is developed from Haruka Kataoka’s original style of teaching the Suzuki Piano curriculum specifically. Our Self-Defense program is based on Brazilian Jui-Jitsu, and so they are classes in wrestling with the aim of defending oneself against a larger opponent. The Great Books Conversation Humanities Program is based on Mortimer Adler’s study of the Great Books of the Western World entitled: The Great Ideas Program. 

This semester we are offering an introductory deal for our programs: 50% off for the first two months of tuition. The deal will extend through St. Patrick’s Day, the 17th of March. 

Please email me with any questions you may have. We look forward to serving more of our community here. 

Sarah Van Kleeck

www.practicemonkeys.com

practicemonkeys@gmail.com

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.