Menu
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!

Eleven years of Hive favorites and co-op classes

(0 reviews)

Eleven years of Hive favorites and co-op classes

(0 reviews)

NO VALUE SPECIFIED

• Price NO VALUE SPECIFIED
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Description

SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN PRICES. Smoke free home. PayPal vendor preferred. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Latin:
Wheelock's Latin. 6th edition. Very good condition. $5

Wheelock's Latin Grammar. 4th Revised. This is a standalone book of exercises for various grammar topics. Has answers in back. Like new, but pages have some yellowing. $5.

First Form Latin Teacher Manual and Answer Key Set. $15. I will also include the partial test set I have left. We never used a Student Book. You would need to add the workbook. Used.

Second Form Latin Set. New. TE, Answers, Quizzes & Tests, Pronunciation CD and Student Workbook. (The student text is reprinted in the TE, so isn't strictly necessary). $40

Minimus Secondus. Good condition. $7

Math & Science:
Dolciani Algebra Structure and Method Set. 1975. Textbook and softcover answer key. Good condition, some marking on inside. $10

Saxon Algebra 2 second edition student text and solutions. Includes a print out of the homework problem lesson reference. Used with some edge fraying. Solid spine and clean inside. $25 for set.

Oak Meadow Integrated Health and Fitness. TE, Student book $50. Textbook also available for the cost of shipping.

Memoria Press Prentice Hall (Smith) Algebra 2 set. Text, Solutions, TE, Quizzes and Test with key.  $75

Holt Geometry Burger with Teacher One Stop. Student edition is used with some marker writing inside the cover. $75 (I have other components in storage. Please inquire if interested).

Zumdahl World of Chemistry set 1st edition. TE and Student text. $20.

Sullivan Precalculus 4th edition PreCalculus with Solutions. (Book for Derek Owen's course). Dinged edges and corners, otherwise good used.  $50.

Larson PreCalculus with Limits with Limits and Solution Manual. Some pencil writing inside. Works with Chalkdust-type videos and can be lined up with the Larson website.

Larson Calculus of Single Variable 8th edition. $5.

Language Arts

IEW Windows to the World Literary Analysis. TE. Good used condition. $10. I have two copies of the student book, both with some writing, that I will include for the cost of shipping. The teacher needs a Student copy to know what the student book says, it isn't reprinted in the TE.

Lightning Lit Early American Set. Student Book, TE, and 4 novels; Ben Franklin, Moby Dick, Scarlet Letter and Frederick Douglass. I've taught with these for two different co-op classes, so the covers and spine show some wear, and there are a few notes in margins and such. $25 set.

Lightning Lit Mid-Late American Set. Student Book, TE, and 3 of the 4 novels; Red Badge of Courage, Huck Finn, Call of the Wild (these are very used paperback novels). I've taught with these for two different co-op classes, so the covers and spine show some wear, and there are a few notes in margins and such. $20 set.

Misc
So You Really Want to Learn French. Book One Student and Answers. $8. Soft covers in very good condition. 

ADD ON ITEMS- Already buying something? Add these on. Just want one of these? Add a dollar to the price (plus shipping).

Warriner's English Grammar and Compositon. 3rd Course (9th grade) Student Books. $2 each. I have one from 1997 and one from 1982. I used these for a co-op class. Some of the Catholic providers have answer keys relatively inexpensively.

Lively Art of Writing. I have three of these (co-op class). $1 each. There is a free workbook/ answer file linked from WTM forums.

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.