Menu
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!

Moving Beyond the Page, Ages 6-8 Units 1-4

(0 reviews)

Moving Beyond the Page, Ages 6-8 Units 1-4

(0 reviews)

$275

• Price $275
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

We used two of the Student Activity Workbooks, but all of the Parent Manuals are included.  The manipulative sets are brand new still wrapped in cellophane.  Two of the unused Student Activity Workbooks are included.  I purchased much of the literature used, but some of it is brand new.  Some of the used books are ex-library copies with the awesome cellophane wrapped dust jackets. 

Missing are:

Concept 1 “Community” Student Activity Book (consumable), If You Give a Pig a Pancake, Sylvester and the Magic Pebble,The Giving Tree, Boiling Point Thermometer, Alexander and the Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day, Subtraction Action (I believe I have this somewhere but it has disappeared!), Concept 3 “Culture” Student Activity Book (consumable), Yeh Shen, Bartholomew and the Oobleck, Paul Bunyan and Everybody Needs a Rock. I even have the poster, but I believe shipping costs on that would be prohibitive.  If you want it badly, I'm willing to roll it up and send it at the cost of postage. It is worn from being on a kid's wall.

I forgot to take pics of the math manipulatives and scale but I do have them and can photograph if you like.  Also willing to take closeup pics of individual books as you desire.

Accepting best offer within 30 days.

- United States

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.