Menu
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

Math U See Alpha-Algebra I

(0 reviews)

Math U See Alpha-Algebra I

(0 reviews)

$25.00

• Price $25.00
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

These were great for my older non-mathy kids - they are past these stages now. Ready to rehome! All DVD's tested and work. If you are interested please let me know and make an offer - discounts for multiple purchases.
Paypal preferred. From a smoke free, cat-free home.

Math U See Starter (block manipulatives) set:
4 10x10 bases
20 tens
4 nines
4 eights
4 sevens
4 sixes
4 fives
4 fours
4 threes
3 twos
22 ones
+ Cardboard case that holds them all
$30 ppd

Instruction DVD's and Teacher Manuals:

Alpha - DVD and TM $25 ppd

Beta - DVD only $10 ppd

Gamma - DVD only $10 ppd

Delta - DVD and TM (2004) - $25 ppd

Epsilon - DVD and TM(2004) *TM ring binding damage so about half the pages are loose* $20 ppd

Zeta - DVD and TM (2004) - $25 ppd

Pre-Algebra DVD and TM and Test Book (2004) $25 ppd

Algebra 1 DVD and TM (hb) (2009) most current edition $40 ppd

https://mathusee.com/parents/faq/ Explains the differences between the older manuals and dvd's and the newest ones.

"Q. Will the old product align with the new? If I purchase a new Student Pack, will I be able to use my old Instruction Manual?
A. The updated Student Packs are backward-compatible with the content in previous editions. However, there have been significant improvements to both our Instruction and Student Packs. The new content in our Student Packs, such as the Application & Enrichment pages, will not be supported by previous edition Instruction Packs. There is expanded content in the new edition of our Instruction Manuals. Based on customer requests, they were revised to improve our explanations and add more teaching tips. These new manuals also support the additional content added to the Student Packs, such as solutions to the Application & Enrichment pages in the Gamma-Zeta levels. Because of the significant added value, we recommend updating to our improved instruction manuals."

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from for-sale