Menu

What's with the ads?

You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

Teaching Textbooks 7, Rainbow Science, Easy Grammar & More

(0 reviews)

Teaching Textbooks 7, Rainbow Science, Easy Grammar & More

(0 reviews)

$1.00

• Price $1.00
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

I have the following items for sale. All prices include Media Mail shipping with USPS Tracking. All items come from a smoke-free and pet-free home. I accept Paypal for payment. I ship within one business day of receiving a cleared payment.

For Sale:

Teaching Textbooks Math 7 - workbook, answer booklet and CD set with automatic grading. No writing or missing pages in the books. The CD's all work but may have minor scratches that do not affect the program at all. Asking $100.00 ppd.

Evolution the Grand Experiment - Student textbook, teacher book and lesson DVD's. No writing or missing pages in books. The student text has small corner damage on front cover from the bookshelf but does not affect the content of the book at all. DVD's all work with no problems. Asking $40.00 ppd.

The Rainbow Science Curriculum - Student Textbook, laboratory workbook, Teacher's helper and Teacher's helper 2 year book. No writing or missing pages in books. Asking $40.00 ppd.

Who is God textbook by Apologia - excellent condition. Asking $20.00 ppd

Easy Grammar Ultimate Series - Grade 9 - excellent condition. Includes both student and teacher pages. Asking $15.00 ppd

Easy Grammar Ultimate Series Grade 11 - excellent condition. Includes both student and teacher pages. Asking $15.00 ppd

Memoria Press English Grammar Recitation - Student and Teacher books - brand new. Asking $15.00 ppd,

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from for-sale