Menu
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

Lof, Mp, Sl And So Much More ...

(0 reviews)
  • Price NO VALUE SPECIFIED
1 Question
0 Reviews

Description

Photos upon request:

Memoria Press Teacher Guides, $10/ppd for each
- Adam of the Road
- Robin Hood
- Christian Studies III
- Famous Men of Rome

MPs Classical Rhetoric with Aristotle, DVDs, TG & SG, excellent condition, first 6 questions in Lesson 1 have pencil, $60

Math U See Alpha, 2004 version, TM and DVDs, not the latest version but still in excellent condition. $22/ppd

BJU Press Cultural Geography, Third Edition, Text, Student Activities Answer Key, Teacher Editions A & B, really nice set in excellent condition, with CD still in pocket, $45/ppd

Rod & Staff Math 7, Teacher Manuals 1 & 2, Student Text, very good condition,
$25/ppd

BJU Press Fundamentals of Literature, Teacher and Student, really good condition, $20/ppd

John Hudson Tiner's Champions of:
Science
Mathematics
Invention
PB, set of three, $10/ppd

Grapevine Studies Old Testament Overview, Level 3-4 Teacher Manual, $17//ppd

Singapore Math U.S. Edition 4B HIG and Textbook, $20/ppd. (Will include copy of Extra Practice 4 Standards Edition for free; couple (5?) of pages completed)

Sonlight guides:
Core 400 (2003) very good condition, from when this Core was one united program, Civics & American Government with the Literature and Language Arts all included, $45/ppd

Core W (2016), includes Language Arts, sheets 3,6,7, are done/not included; a few notes about additional readings on first 9 weeks of schedule, overall in excellent condition, $50/ppd. (If you are looking to purchase this as the whole Core, I can list the books I have.)

Core F (2013), includes Language Arts, sheets 3 & 4 used, notes on weeks 1 & 2 of schedule, I believe we did the China notebooking pages before I realized this was not going to work with my son, all the others are included; $50/ppd; book labels are included; holes in cover page are in need of reinforcement (I have the Core; if you would like to purchase the whole set, I can make a list. It is a huge set and I have many extras from the Enchantment of the World Series.)

Core B: World History Part I, separated into three bindings, 5-day schedule perhaps a note or two, 4-day schedule heavily marked, 2003 copyright, $10/ppd

Saxon Algebra II set, 2nd edition, Text, solutions manual, tests, good condition, $25/ppd

Omnibus VI, Student Text - excellent condition, $55/ppd
I have almost all the books from this course. If you would like to make an offer, let me know. I purchased most of them new as we needed them, so they are in excellent condition. This was a great course - my son worked his way through all six volumes.

Learning Through History Magazines: Industrial Revolution, World War II, Rise of Nazi Germany, Colonial America. $12/ppd

Memoria Press 7th Grade Curriculum Manual, New
Trojan War TM and Student, clean, and copy of text
College of the Redwoods Textbook and Solutions Manual, excellent condition
$70/ppd

The History of the Ancient World, by Susan Wise Bauer, $15/ppd, excellent condition

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from for-sale