Menu
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

Sonlight Guides, Omnibus, Mp, Lof, Bju ...

(0 reviews)
  • Price NO VALUE SPECIFIED
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

I can supply photos if you like:

Life of Fred Calculus, Expanded Edition - excellent condition, $33/ppd

Memoria Press Teacher Guides, $10/ppd for each
- Adam of the Road
- Robin Hood
- Introduction to Classical Studies. SOLD!
- Christian Studies III
- Famous Men of Rome

MPs Classical Rhetoric with Aristotle, DVDs, TG & SG, excellent condition, first 6 questions in Lesson 1 have pencil, $60

Magic Tree House Books, #1-18, read by quite a few kids, still really good condition, $15/ppd

Primary Language Lessons, Hillside Edition, $10/ppd

SOLD! Truthquest Guide, Middle Ages, few notes/highlighting on a handful of pages, some pages are loose (this was a problem when I purchased it new), $12/ppd.

BJU Press Cultural Geography, Third Edition, Text, Student Activities Answer Key, Teacher Editions A & B, really nice set in excellent condition, with CD still in pocket, $65/ppd

Rod & Staff Math 7, Teacher Manuals 1 & 2, Student Text, very good condition,
$25/ppd

BJU Press Fundamentals of Literature, Teacher and Student, really good condition, $20/ppd

John Hudson Tiner's Champions of:
Science
Mathematics
Invention
PB, set of three, $10/ppd

Grapevine Studies Old Testament Overview, Level 3-4 Teacher Manual, $20/ppd

SOLD! Singapore Math U.S. Edition 5A HIG and Textbook, very good condition, $17/ppd (will include copy of workbook, has less than 20 pages of writing out of 104)

Singapore Math U.S. Edition 4B HIG and Textbook, $17/ppd. (Will include copy of Extra Practice 4 Standards Edition for free; couple (5?) of pages completed)

Sonlight guides:
Core 400 (2003) very good condition, from when this Core was one united program, Civics & American Government with the Literature and Language Arts all included, $45/ppd

Core W (2016), includes Language Arts, sheets 3,6,7, are done/not included; a few notes about additional readings on first 9 weeks of schedule, overall in excellent condition, $45/ppd

Core F (2013), includes Language Arts, sheets 3 & 4 used, notes on weeks 1 & 2 of schedule, I believe we did the China notebooking pages before I realized this was not going to work with my son, all the others are included; $40/ppd; book labels are included; holes in cover page are in need of reinforcement

Saxon Algebra 2 set, 3rd edition, Text, solutions manual, tests, not a pretty set but in good condition inside, $25/ppd

Omnibus VI, Teacher's Text with CD - excellent condition, $70/ppd. SOLD!
Omnibus VI, Student Text - excellent condition, $55/ppd
I have almost all the books from this course. If you would like to make an offer, let me know. I purchased most of them new as we needed them, so they are in excellent condition. This was a great course - my son worked his way through all six volumes.

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from for-sale