Menu
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

Lot Of Discontinued Sonlight Books Plus More

(0 reviews)

Lot Of Discontinued Sonlight Books Plus More

(0 reviews)

$100.00

• Price $100.00
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

I have a group of books that are either discontinued Sonlight books (that went with Intro to American History parts 1 & 2) or other books from that part of history. 30 books for $100 (includes media mail postage).

I would prefer to sell them as a set unless you are purchasing one of my Sonlight Intro to American History sets. If so, you can message me and I'll give you individual pricings for any books you want to add.

All books are in good to excellent condition and come from a smoke-free/pet-free home.

Historic Communities: Colonial Life, What's the Big Deal, Ben Franklin?, The Story of the Erie Canal, The Winter at Valley Forge, Meet George Washington, George Washington, Li Lun, Cheaper By the Dozen, The Matchlock Gun, Can't You Make Them Behave, King George, Paul Revere's Ride, Mr. Revere and I, Meet Thomas Jefferson, Jamestown, History Stories for Children, Calico Bush, Meet Abraham Lincoln, All Sail Set, The Perilous Road, The Terrible Wave, Moccasin Trail, Shoes for Everyone, Colonies and Revolution, The Story of the Monitor and the Merrimac, The Pilgrims of Plimoth, American History in Verse, If You Had Lived in Colonial Times, The Star-Spangled Banner, Imprisoned in the Golden City, The Landing of the Pilgrims

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from for-sale