Menu
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

Sonlight Books For Intro To American History 2

(0 reviews)

Sonlight Books For Intro To American History 2

(0 reviews)

$160.00

• Price $160.00
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

For sale: books that are part of Sonlight Intro to American History part 2; 33 books total. All are in very good to excellent condition (with the exception that Helen Keller has 6 pages loose from the binding--none are missing though). $160, including media mail shipping. Smoke-free/pet-free home.

In Search of the Source, Wee Sing America (booklet only w/music and words), The World Wars, William Wilberforce, The Landmark History of the American People: From Appomattox to the Moon, Hero Over Here, The Winged Watchman, Across Five Aprils, Oxford Illustrated Book of American Children's Poems, Caddie Woodlawn, Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry, Miracles on Maple Hill, Little Britches, A Letter to Mrs Roosevelt, In the Year of the Boar and Jackie Robinson, The Great Turkey Walk, The Great Wheel, From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E Frankweiler, By the Great Horn Spoon, Freedom Train, Shades of Gray, Turn Homeward, Hannalee, Old Yeller, Helen Keller, All-of-a-Kind Family, Thimble Summer, Plain Girl, Gone Away Lake, The Seventeenth Swap, Bruchko, The Wright Brothers, George Washington Carver, Sing Down the Moon

I am selling books from American History part 1 in another listing, plus another set of books that contains either Sonlight books that are now discontinued or books that are of the time period. If you purchase either set of part 1 or part 2, you can add on individual books from the other lot of books. Otherwise, I'd like to sell them as a set. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from for-sale