Menu
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

Sonlight Books For Intro To American History 1

(0 reviews)

Sonlight Books For Intro To American History 1

(0 reviews)

$175.00

• Price $175.00
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

For sale: books that are part of Sonlight Intro to American History part 1 (including advanced readers). 37 books total. All are in very good to excellent condition. Smoke-free/pet-free home. $175, including media mail shipping

If You Were There When They Signed the Constitution, Incans, Aztec & Mayans, Pedro's Journal, The Landmark History of the American People: From Plymouth to the Moon, Volume 1, North American Indians, The Lewis & Clark Expedition, Secret of the Andes, The Sign of the Beaver, The Witch of Blackbird Pond, Johnny Tremain, Toliver's Secret, Carry On, Mr. Bowditch, Walk the World's Rim, Justin Morgan Had a Horse, The Journeyman, Swift Rivers, And Then What Happened, Paul Revere?, Pocahontas and the Strangers, Phoebe the Spy, Robert Fulton, Boy Craftsman, Sarah, Plain and Tall, The Courage of Sarah Noble, The Cabin Faced West, Squanto, Friend of the Pilgrims, The Bears on Hemlock Mountain, Sarah Whitcher's Story, A Lion to Guard Us, The Skippack School, The Thanksgiving Story, Om-kas-toe, The Corn Grows Ripe, Ben Franklin of Old Philadelphia, Stone Fox, Tikta' Lik Tak, Vostaas, Naya Nuki, The Story of Eli Whitney

I am selling books from American History part 2 in another listing, plus another set of books that contains either Sonlight books that are now discontinued or books that are of the time period. If you purchase either set of part 1 or part 2, you can add on individual books from the other lot of books. Otherwise, I'd like to sell them as a set. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from for-sale