Menu
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

Sonlight British Literature, Various Instructor Guides, Science

(0 reviews)
  • Price NO VALUE SPECIFIED
2 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

I have the following materials for sale from our smoke-free/pet-free home. Pay via Paypal. Please email or message me directly with questions or to purchase.

SONLIGHT BRITISH LITERATURE--2013; Includes Parent Guide, Student Guide and all scheduled books. $355 ppd.

SONLIGHT SCIENCE C/3—(2003) Includes Instructor’s Guide + 5 out of 7 books for the 5-day schedule. All in Good Condition with the exception of Book of Knowledge which is missing its cover. $40 ppd.SOLD.

SONLIGHT ADVANCED APOLOGETICS—Includes Apologetics Instructor's Guide, A little Primer on Humble Apologetics, Christian Apologetics: A Comprehensive Case for Biblical Faith, and Tactics: A Game Plan for Discussing Your Christian Convictions. Excellent Condition.$50 ppd. SOLD.

SONLIGHT CORE 100—(2004) Includes Instructor’s Guide and Bible/History/Readers. ( Also, please note that this guide schedules ADDITIONAL“Optional Readersâ€--basically the readers from Core D+E-- which are not included in my package.) $325 ppd.SOLD.

SONLIGHT CORE 200 INSTRUCTOR’S GUIDE—(2006) Includes Student: Bible/Apologetics Study Guide, History and Biographies Study Guide, and Literature Study Guide AND Instructor’s: Bible/Apologetics Answer Key, History and Biographies Answer Key and Literature Answer Key. Very Good Condition. $55 ppd.

SONLIGHT CORE 4 INSTRUCTOR’S GUIDE—(2001) Includes American History-Part 2 with schedule for Bible/History & Geography/Read-Alouds/Readers—Both 4 –Day & 5-Day. Excellent Condition. $20 ppd.SOLD.

SONLIGHT 4 LANGUAGE ARTS IG--(2001) The schedule is complete, but does not include worksheets. According to the friend for whom I am selling this, the exercises could (& have been) easily completed on the dictation passage and/or orally. $15 ppd.

SONLIGHT SCIENCE 4 INSTRUCTOR'S GUIDE--The schedule is complete, but does not include worksheets. According to the friend for whom I am selling this, the questions can easily be used orally or for guided narration. $15 ppd. {I have 3-4 of the necessary books which could be added for an additional cost.}

SONLIGHT CORE 3 INSTRUCTOR’S GUIDE—(2000) Includes American History –Part 1 with schedule for Bible/History & Geography/Read-Alouds/Readers/Advanced Readers. Excellent Condition. $20 ppd.

SONLIGHT SCIENCE 3 INSTRUCTOR’S GUIDE—(2000) Excellent Condition. $20 ppd.

SONLIGHT CORE 1 INSTRUCTOR’S GUIDE—(2002) Includes World History Part 1 schedule for Bible/History & Geography/Read-Alouds/Advanced Readers. Excellent Condition. $20 ppd.

SONLIGHT CORE K INSTRUCTOR’S GUIDES—(2001) Includes K Guide for Bible/History & Geography/Read-Alouds/Readers AND K Language Arts Guide + Weekly Student Worksheets AND K Science Guide + Science Worksheets. Excellent Condition. ALL 3 FOR JUST $50 ppd.

Sonlight Kit for Apologia Chemistry--Complete. $48 ppd.

Sonlight Kit for Advanced Biology- - Includes: Styrofoam trays, Sheep Heart and Fetal Pig, plus tools and gloves. $50 ppd.

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from ChildofGrace

Other adverts from for-sale