Menu
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

Writing With Ease 4

(0 reviews)

Writing With Ease 4

(0 reviews)

$15.00

• Price $15.00
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Howdy!!

I have for sale Writing With Ease Workbook Level 4. Please email or pm me with any questions. Offers considered.

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! FLL Teacher's book: clean, no stains or tears or writing/highlighting, the back cover has a small section where the plastic coating on the cover is peeling away but I have put shipping tape over this to keep it from coming off more. Very Good condition.

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! FLL Student Workbook: clean, no stains or tears or writing/highlighting. There is very little wear to the cover and spine. Lessons 1 and 2 are torn out and not included, but you can teach those just from what the teacher's book says. Very Good condition.

Writing With Ease Workbook 4: clean, no stains or tears or writing/highlighting. There is very little wear to the cover and spine. Lesson 1 Student Pages have been torn out and are not included, but you can teach lesson 1 from the teacher's book easily. Very good condition.
Asking $15 postage paid.

Purchasing and Shipping terms:

PayPal payments preferred. If using a credit card or debit card, a fee of 2.9% + .30 will be added to your payment to cover my fee. If you are using funded PayPal or echeck no fee is incurred.

Money orders and checks are accepted with a 5-7 day hold on checks before shipping.

I am disabled and depend on my family to take items to post office to ship. Shipping is done once a week. All items are shipped media mail unless they can't be. Insurance and tracking are at the expense of the buyer and need to be requested. I only ship to the lower 48 states.

Have a blessed time homeschooling your crew!!

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from for-sale