Menu
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

Sold Ap Human Geography

(0 reviews)
  • Price $65.00
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

SOLD Books and study aids for AP HG. The first 2 books are used with Dr. Gillespie's class with PA Homeschoolers and are the editions she has listed for next year's class. I would like to sell all of this as a set for $65ppd.

Human Geography in Action, 6 th ed. By Kuby, Harner, & Gober
-very good condition, saw 2 pages with writing in pencil but may be a few more that I missed (daughter does not remember writing in this one)

Human Geography: Landscapes of Human Activities, 11th ed. By Fellmann, Getis, & Getis
-good condition; some highlighting, underlining, couple of notes; pages curled at edges from use; most pages free from writing

Barron's AP Human Geography 6th edition (test prep)
-1 answer sheet torn out and used but included, overall very good condition, may be a few notes/marks; didn't see anything else skimming through it, but she may have used another answer sheet (easy to just write answers on a piece of paper)

Barron's AP Human Geography Flash Cards 2nd edition
-very good condition, all flash cards present and in excellent condition (this was a great help to my DD)

- I bought 2 more test prep books that I will include if found. I am not sure if she used either of those. - Found - 5 Steps to a 5 and the Princeton Review Human Geography - will throw in as well.

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from for-sale