Menu
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

High School Stuff - Various Subjects

(0 reviews)
  • Price NO VALUE SPECIFIED
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Barrons AP Biology Flash Cards – Like New Condition - $8.00

Give Me Liberty! An American History Volume 1 and Volume 2 Textbooks By Eric Foner - $12.00

The University of Chicago School Mathematics Project Algebra Textbook 2nd edition - good condition - $5.00

Glencoe Health 9th edition - good condition - $5.00

Conceptual Physics The High School Physics Program Textbook 1st edition by Paul Hewitt - very good condition - $8.00

The Language of Literature, McDougal Littell – 9th grade English Textbook - good condition - $8.00

Jenney’s First Year Latin - fair condition - $5.00

Ven Conmigo! Holt Spanish Level 1 Textbook, Grammer and Vocabulary Workbook with answer keys and Practice and Activity Book - textbook is in fair condition, workbooks are new - $5.00

Experimental Psychology Understanding Psychological Research 5th edition textbook, Kantowitx, Roediger and Elmes. (college level) - good condition - $5.00

Prices do not include shipping. I will let you know the shipping cost based on the size and weight of the books that you would like to purchase. I accept payment via paypal.

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from for-sale