Menu

What's with the ads?

You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

Singapore Math Standards Edition 2A And 2B + Higs

(0 reviews)

Singapore Math Standards Edition 2A And 2B + Higs

(0 reviews)

$42.00

• Price $42.00
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

I am selling off my Singapore Math books, Primary Mathematics (Standard Edition for years 1 through 4.

This lot is Textbooks 2A and 2B and the two accompanying Home Instructors Guides. The other years are posted in separate ads.

The books are used, but in good to very good condition.

In both the HIGs and the textbooks, my scheduling information is penciled in. In the table with the suggested weekly schedule at the start of each HIG, I typically circled the page numbers corresponding for the end of the week and marked the date for the week. The Mental Math exercises also have dates or checkmarks to show what we did. In the textbooks, I typically circled the page number for the last page to be done for the week and wrote in the word "Friday." A few individual exercises have dates marked next to them.

In addition to the scheduling information I penciled in, there may be occasional stray marks or very minor soiling or tears resulting from the use of the books by a single student. (Actually, I don't notice any damage of this type in Books 2A and 2B, but I have not inspected every page and don't want to guarantee that you might not find some very minor damage or soiling. I think you will be pleased with the condition of the books.)

To minimize the hassle of shipping the books (and to reduce costs), I would like to sell the four books for each year as a bundle.

Keep in mind that you will need to purchase the A and B Workbooks (which are consumable) from another source. Also, it appears that the publisher plans to ultimately discontinue this edition (although In April 2015, they said that no editions would be discontinued within the next 2 to 3 years). So if you are not buying workbooks right away, be sure to monitor the singaporemath.com web site to make sure you have purchased all the workbooks you need before they are discontinued.

I have included the price of shipping by USPS media mail in my price.

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.