Menu

What's with the ads?

You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

Misc End Of Homeschool Journey Closeout

(0 reviews)
  • Price NO VALUE SPECIFIED
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Hi. We are finished with our homeschool journey and therefore I'm selling the last books that I have left. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like a picture. I'm very open so make me an offer if I'm off on pricing.

Spell to Write & Read Core Kit + …all items have been used. Highlighting in the books. A stain in one book. Pretty sure all cards are there…$70, shipping included

~Spell To Write and Read

~Wise Guide for Spelling

~The Alpha List

~Spelling rule cards, Phonogram cards, Advanced phonogram cards, 70 Basic Phonogram dvd, 26 chart masters for reproducing, phonogram Bingo

Whatever Happenend to Penny Candy Study Kit …basically like new…$20, shipping included

~Whatever Happened To Penny Candy-5th edition

~A Bluestocking Guide Economics

ABC’s and All Their Tricks by Margaret Bishop…basically like new…$10, shipping included

Writers INC A Student Handbook for Writing and Learning…used, some pages are crinkly…$10, shipping included

State: The Facts, A Guide To Studying Your State by Mary Ellen Tedrow…new…$6, shipping included

A Unit About Canada by Jane Coe…new…have 2…$6 each or both for $10, shipping included either way

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from angelovearth

Other adverts from for-sale