Menu
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

Moving Sale- Classical Writing, Opgtr, Latin & French

(0 reviews)
  • Price $10.00
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

The Ordinary Parents Guide to Teaching Reading, this includes the book in great condition and a set of cards still in shrink wrap. $16ppd

Growing with Grammar Level 7 set- student manual, answer key, and test packet $12ppd

Classical Writing Homer complete set in great condition $40 ppd

Classical Writing Aesop & Homer for Older Beginners set, covers are worn, $20 ppd

Classical Writing Aesop in great condition $10ppd

All of the above as a bundle for $60ppd

The Learnables French Level 1 set: Basic Structures Book 1 w/three disks, student reader, and French Level 1 cd. This set is like new. I bought these last year for my daughter and she ended up not even using them! $60ppd

Latin for Children A Activity book, $10ppd

Latin for Children A History Reader, $10ppd

Both for $15ppd

Cambridge Latin Course Unit 1, North American 4th edition, brand new. We ordered too many by mistake. $9ppd

ClassiQuest Biology science curriculum, classical model teaching biology for grades 5-8. This is in a binder in protective sleeves, great condition. Experiment kits can be purchased through Home Science Tools.

Will gladly combine any of these to discount on shipping. Please pm with any questions. I gladly accept paypal at this time. We are moving next week so checks or money orders are not feasible right now. Thanks for looking!

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.