Menu
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

Paper Drill - Martin Yale Lihit Lab Lhp-2001Aa-Six

(0 reviews)

Paper Drill - Martin Yale Lihit Lab Lhp-2001Aa-Six

(0 reviews)

$40.00

• Price $40.00
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Fully functional Martin Yale Lihit Lab LHP-2001AA-SIX paper drill. It needs some TLC and should work for a long time once it's cleaned up and lubricated. It has some rust as shown. The bit probably needs to be replaced. It shows some discoloration from being overheated. I was able to remove the bit from the chuck. It originally had special tools from removing the bit, but I didn't get them with this machine. I was able to pry the bit out with a pair of screwdrivers. The back drill strips are missing, but could easily be replaced with factory replacement parts or some other thick pliable material like cardboard, plywood, masonite, etc. The end stop on the right side of the bed is secured by two slotted screws. These were originally knobs that were either missing or broken when I acquired this machine.

If you would like to have a paper drill at an economical price and don't mind giving it a little TLC, I will sell this one for $40 plus actual shipping costs to your location.

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from for-sale