Menu

What's with the ads?

You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

Make An Offer! French Language Resources/curriculum

(0 reviews)
  • Price $5.00
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

All prices include shipping - I'll give a discount for mutiple purchases...I take Paypal only. Please PM with an offer and let's make a deal!

Le Francais Facile Level I – “The Easy French†$120 (new) Includes the text, 2 cds, and a set of phonogram cards.

Le Francais Facile Junior – “The Easy French†- $45 (great condition – cover bent, no writing, some cover wear) Includes text and 2 cds.

First Start French I – Teacher Edition and 2 CDs – $25.00 (great condition – cover bent, otherwise tight binding, no writing)

Ecoutez, Parlez! Book 2 - $45 (brand new, never used) Includes 1 teacher book with CD and 2 student books.

French for Kids – by Optimal Learning - $22 (CD brand new, one book is in great condition. The 2nd exact same book is heavily colored. I’m including it because the cover several pages are colored, but the rest of the book is unused and could be used for a 2nd student). Included are 2 books and a CD.

Instant Immersion French – Family Edition - $27 (excellent condition – no scratches – minor cover wear). This is a program that includes an audio CD, a Software DVD, an interactive DVD and a Vocabulary Guide.

Universe of Song ISBN: 1-56628-225-X - $7.00 – (excellent condition) A collection of childrens songs in French and English, to help with learning a second language.

Benjamin the Turtle French Reading Books – set of 5 - $26.00 (great condition – some cover wear) – Title include: La trouvaille de Benjamin; Benjamin veut un ami; Benjamin et son voisinage; Benjamin et le club Secret; and Vite, vite, Benjamin.

The First Thousand Words in French - $3.00 This book is in poor condition – I am only charging enough for shipping. It’s a great French resource. The cover has been taped back on and several pages inside are taped together.

Bible stories in French with CD (Learnables) - $10.00 – (Brand New)

Three French activity books - $6.00 (good condition – no writing, tears) Titles include: Easy French Crossword Puzzles, French Picture Word Book, Elementary French Homework Booklet.

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from for-sale