Wordle

Wordle 1,197 3/6 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟩⬜🟩🟨⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  2. Junie

Wordle

Wordle 1,196 4/6 ⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟩⬜🟩⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  3. Junie

Wordle

Wordle 1,195 4/6 ⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨 🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  4. With questions like this, I have always told my kids something like, "I don't know how to explain it to you." Yes, that's the easy way out. :)
  5. Junie

Wordle

Wordle 1,194 2/6 🟨🟨⬜⬜🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  6. Junie

Wordle

Wordle 1,193 3/6 ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 I got all but the first letter in my first guess. Used the second guess to find the beginning letter.
  7. Good Morning! Happy Monday! We are surviving homeschool and chores. Also, I defeated the headache I woke up with.
  8. I was playing a pop culture trivia game with some young adults from our church. I said that I was born in the wrong decade for this game. One of the young adults (who is actually a good friend) said, "You were born in the wrong century for this game." Ouch. :)
  9. Junie

Wordle

Wordle 1,192 4/6 🟩🟩⬜⬜🟨 🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  10. Good Evening! Happy Sunday! Had a really good day at church today. There is not really anything exciting going on around here -- just busyness. And the girls are singing Veggie Tales.
  11. Junie

Wordle

Wordle 1,191 2/6 ⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  12. Junie

Wordle

Wordle 1,190 6/6 ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ 🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟩⬜🟨🟨⬜ 🟩🟨⬜⬜🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  13. Junie

Wordle

Wordle 1,189 5/6 ⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜ 🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  14. Junie

Wordle

Wordle 1,188 3/6 🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨 ⬜🟩⬜🟩⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  15. Good Evening! Happy Wednesday! Had a really good day today. We got some homeschool done, visited the orthodontist, and had a nice time at church this evening.