Menu

chemistry lab

We also used Spectrum. The lab kit was awesome!

I should mention my daughter did not do well with this course; it was the only C on her transcript :glare: But I do not think it had anything to do with the program. She struggled with the math, got very discouraged and then just did poor work for most of the year. I am considering using it again with my next daughter if I can find someone to help us out - another Mom in our HS group, hopefully.

Liza,

Do you think the course would go better if you also used the mathematics review workbook that the company sells for students who need some strengthening in the pertinent math topics? I haven't seen it, but it sounded like a helpful product.

Antonia

We also used Spectrum. The lab kit was awesome!

I should mention my daughter did not do well with this course; it was the only C on her transcript :glare: But I do not think it had anything to do with the program. She struggled with the math, got very discouraged and then just did poor work for most of the year. I am considering using it again with my next daughter if I can find someone to help us out - another Mom in our HS group, hopefully.