Menu

Need Help

Guest Justin JH Lee

Guest Justin JH Lee

I am a Chinese In China now. I would like to teach my boy English and some science topics in English. He is 8 now and has very basic understanding of English. I need to improve his English level. any one can help to to chose some books so that i can teach him based on book? I will only use 4-6 hours a week to teach him based on those book. Any suggestions are really welcome!

best regards

Can you get Phonics Pathways? It is a very easy to use phonics book that would allow him to learn to read English.

Obviously you have internet access. Is it limited? There is so much on the web that would be of benefit. Can he use a computer, too?

I used to write dialogs for a company in Texas that published materials for Chinese college students, to learn to speak English. I'm sorry, I've forgotten their names. Perhaps you can find something like that. We call those kinds of materials ESOL--English for Speakers of Other Languages.

Evan Moor company has some ESOL materials in their catalogue. You can find their products on their website

http://www.evan-moor.com