Menu

You know those days? The kind that make you want to cringe?

Today is that stinking rotten day. Or to quote Alexander, "Its a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day."

My fridge/freezer is not cooling. We came home this afternoon to a nice cool bowl of melted ice cream for snack. My grandmother fell 2 weeks ago and they finally decided yesterday that, yeah, she broke her hip (she has severe osteoporosis and they just couldn't tell). My sister and her dh just moved back from England and are borrowing dh's car until theirs gets here and the windshield was broken by a rock. My mom wants me to come to their house 'soon' for a birthday party for my nieces since they were in England for their birthdays and I don't want to mess up my schedule and go (very petty reasoning on my part really). Ds has bronchitis and an ear infection after a week on antibiotics. It's gotten worse, not better. He hates teh new antibiotic and has spit it all over me twice now. Everyone had a stomach bug this last weekend and my house is a disaster of extreme proportions because I just didn't feel like cleaning.

Alright, I will be cheerful. I will not scream (at anyone). Suck it up and carry on.

ETA: Now I'm really going to scream. Apparently someone in my house turned the temp on the fridge all the way up. The repair man turned it down and everything kicked on. So, $50.00 later - my fridge was fine. ARGHHHHHH!!!!!

Back to the trenches ladies (and gentlemen).

Edited by TXMomof4

:grouphug: Those days/weeks stink. :grouphug:

Today is that stinking rotten day. Or to quote Alexander, "Its a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day."

My fridge/freezer is not cooling. We came home this afternoon to a nice cool bowl of melted ice cream for snack. My grandmother fell 2 weeks ago and they finally decided yesterday that, yeah, she broke her hip (she has severe osteoporosis and they just couldn't tell). My sister and her dh just moved back from England and are borrowing dh's car until theirs gets here and the windshield was broken by a rock. My mom wants me to come to their house 'soon' for a birthday party for my nieces since they were in England for their birthdays and I don't want to mess up my schedule and go (very petty reasoning on my part really). Ds has bronchitis and an ear infection after a week on antibiotics. It's gotten worse, not better. He hates teh new antibiotic and has spit it all over me twice now. Everyone had a stomach bug this last weekend and my house is a disaster of extreme proportions because I just didn't feel like cleaning.

Alright, I will be cheerful. I will not scream (at anyone). Suck it up and carry on.

ETA: Now I'm really going to scream. Apparently someone in my house turned the temp on the fridge all the way up. The repair man turned it down and everything kicked on. So, $50.00 later - my fridge was fine. ARGHHHHHH!!!!!

Back to the trenches ladies (and gentlemen).