Menu

Has anyone used Red Wagon Tutorials?

I just got them for the 09-10 school year, we'll start in Aug. for Apologia General Science. We got the down loadable live feeds, he says he will correct ALL tests and quizzes, cost $150. No review yet though:)

It's my understanding it's the same as the Potter School and Apologia because he is the same instructor for ALL three;)

See my response to the Apologia Science Tutorials post on the K-8 board.

...It's my understanding it's the same as the Potter School and Apologia because he is the same instructor for ALL three;)

There are several science teachers teaching Apologia with The Potter's School, but he's the best one we've had. He's not going to be with TPS next year but will instead be with the new Apologia Academy.

There are several science teachers teaching Apologia with The Potter's School, but he's the best one we've had. He's not going to be with TPS next year but will instead be with the new Apologia Academy.

I agree that Mr. Rosenoff is a great teacher. My son positively adored him for biology with TPS last year. He also loves Mr. Hughes (he's taking chem with him right now) who will also be moving to Apologia Academy next year.

As a parent, my only complaint about Mr. Rosenoff is that he can sometimes have a very off putting style of communication. I hope it's unintentional, but he can come off harsh at times. So, be prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt and not get your feathers ruffled.:)

I agree that Mr. Rosenoff is a great teacher. My son positively adored him for biology with TPS last year. He also loves Mr. Hughes (he's taking chem with him right now) who will also be moving to Apologia Academy next year.

As a parent, my only complaint about Mr. Rosenoff is that he can sometimes have a very off putting style of communication. I hope it's unintentional, but he can come off harsh at times. So, be prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt and not get your feathers ruffled.:)

Interesting. I've noticed this with ds' online physics teacher this year. Actually he seems very nice, but he is much more to the point and no nonsense than the other female teachers we've had. I haven't even hinted about it to ds; I figure they *get* the guy way of dealing with things. :001_smile:

Lisa