Menu

Do kids take 1 SATII at a time??? or

She did great (800's in English Lit, Chemistry and Math level 2), but she said she doesn't recommend doing it that way. We wanted to give her as much time as possible to study, so we pushed them to the fall of senior year, but probably should have spread them out a bit more.

Larissa

homeschooling 5 in NJ

Be aware that some SAT subject tests are only offered on select test dates throughout the year. (For example, there are only two Latin subject test dates -- December and June.)

Also, a student cannot take both the regular SAT and a SAT subject test on the same date.

My teen took one SAT subject test on her first test experience in 10th grade. She then took two subject tests on one date in 11th grade.

Regards,

Kareni

My older kids each took five SAT2's. They both took three on separate days and then two at the end of junior year right after the relevant AP exam.

My kids both felt totally fried after taking two on one day.

It is theoretically possible to do three in one day, but I wouldn't recommend it!