Menu

Schedule for Apologia Biology and Advanced Biology

They put out schedules for Apologia Advanced Bio. My ds is going through it now and it is a lot for him. He did Apologia bio in 9th gr. at a private school so this year we opted for Ad. Bio. He is doing okay in it, but there is a ton of memorization. Having gone through this with him, I would only do it again with one of my other children in a classroom setting with other students. It has been difficult for him to learn so many names of muscles and body parts alone.

Here is the site:

www.scholapress.com

I think the schedule cost around $8.00

HTH

the schedules on Donna Young's website.

It's donnayoung.org and you click science and apologia and there are schedules for the sciences.

Larissa in NJ

Are there schedules for doing both in one year? I am hoping to do both chemistry courses in one year, but I don't see a schedule on donna young.

susanar

They put out schedules for Apologia Advanced Bio. My ds is going through it now and it is a lot for him. He did Apologia bio in 9th gr. at a private school so this year we opted for Ad. Bio. He is doing okay in it, but there is a ton of memorization. Having gone through this with him, I would only do it again with one of my other children in a classroom setting with other students. It has been difficult for him to learn so many names of muscles and body parts alone.

Here is the site:

www.scholapress.com

I think the schedule cost around $8.00

HTH

You can buy these lesson plans from http://www.rainbowresource.com for less than $6. ;) You could always get the schedule for Bio and Adv Bio and double up lessons to at least attempt completing as much as you could in one year. Another idea is the Dive Biology cd. They use both books to complete the program, including reading schedules. I don't think you go through every single module in both books----but it would allow for a complete bio program that includes anatomy.