Menu

Amazon Question

I noticed a few posts some time ago about selling on Amazon, but I can't locate them right now. (Someone said she had made $900 in two months)! What I would like to know is what the procedure is for selling on Amazon - is it very difficult - are there many fees - etc.? I have looked at the site and it appears to be rather simple to do . . . Also, I have a Mac - an OLD Mac - does Amazon work with Mac computers? I haven't found anything on the site about system requirements. Really, just any information you ladies can provide would be MOST appreciated! You are always so helpful and knowledgeable!:)

I'm not the one who made that much, but...Amazon should work with Macs, why wouldn't it? Can you browse books? There isn't software to download, so there aren't really any system requirements. If your browser can render their pages, you're good to go.

If you go one the site, you just click on 'Your Account', then "Sell Your Stuff" on the right of the account screen. It's actually pretty self-explanatory from there. I've found it to be mostly easy, since you list things by the SKU or ISBN, so it pulls up the appropriate item. I have had difficulty with a couple of DVDs that it recognized but wouldn't let me list, for some odd reason. Otherwise, you get an email when something sells through their site and can print off the label, etc. Once a month, I get a statement and they send monies to my checking account.

Thank you so much, Angela, for your help - I appreciate it! I went back to the site, logged in, and watched the instructional video - don't know why I didn't think to log in before and find that . . .:confused: Seems easy enough! Now I am hoping for some free time this weekend to actually do it - my computer is old and slow, so it's best started when I am reasonably sure of some uninterrupted time! Thanks again!