Menu

Crime and Chaos

Here is a quote from Mike Morgan's blog. Link to the whole article follows quote. I thought this was interesting...

6 – Crime – With what I see and hear, I believe we will see unbelievable spikes in crime throughout the world. For the US and beyond, as the weather warms into Spring and Summer, the masses will not sit back and do nothing. To the contrary, as we are seeing in warmer climates like Madagascar, Guadalupe and Martinique, the masses are already rioting. If you think the 1969 riots were horrible, I believe this year will make that look like a kiddie parade. We now have organized gangs on top of millions of angry people. We now have millions of unemployed that have no jobs and their 401k plans have been destroyed. We now have millions of people that don’t know if they can put food on the table much longer. If Obama wants to talk about Lincoln, let him go back and consider what happened during the Civil War. And if you think we cannot fall into anarchy like that again, you are only fooling yourself.

7 – Chaos: a state of utter confusion. I think that sums up where we are at today.

Unless we go after the economic terrorist and claw the money back, we will see violence on an unprecedented scale this year. We didn’t have huge shopping malls in 1969, but the downtown shops were all looted and burned. I saw it first hand in Asbury Park, New Jersey. That was 40 years ago . . . one Biblical generation. The malls will be looted and destroyed. Grocery stores the same. I do not see anyway to avoid this . . . IF we stay on the same course we are on.

Dillon Radigan on Fast Money this evening was bold enough to say we need to go after the crooks like Paulson, Mozilla, etc. He didn’t mention them by name, but he analogized them to terrorists.

I leave you with the only “C†word we should be concentrating on . . . Consequences. If we fail to force the thieves to pay the consequences for creating a world of financial crisis, we must pay the horrible consequences of financial ruin and chaos.

And if we don’t take control of our destiny, in the end, guys like Paulson, Mozilla, Dodd and Frank still have to report to the Boss.

Romans 14:11-12 It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God.

http://realestateandhousing2.blogspot.com/

I would like to have this discussion, but I think some would turn it to politics. It's a pity.

Alright, I just saw the Dow and this new AIG taxpayer welfare plan. Why are more people not angry? Why are more people not doing something? E-mails and phone calls make no difference. What does? THis is a serious question. Someone tell me what will make a difference right now. Please. No politics.

Edited by farmgirlinwv