Menu

Apologia General Science...lab book question

I am planning out my daughters year with GS. This is the first year for me with this kind of curriculum. I am using the schedules from the Donna Young site. She mentions having them draw some of the pictures in the book...do you have your children draw them in their lab book, or do you have a separate note book for things like that? Also, how did you decide which illustrations they needed to reproduce? Was it just ones they needed to label on a test...or all of them? I also have the same/similar question for the "On Your Own" questions. Did you have your children write down the answers for these...and if you did...where? (Lab book or separate notebook?)

Thanks

We have a section for On Your Own questions, any diagrams, study guides, and Module Summaries; a section for Lab reports; and a section for tests.

We purchased the Knowledge Box lapbook supplement which has the on your own questions written out with room to answer and it has the lab reports ready to print out. We like the fact that they have an option to print a lab report with supplies, introduction, and procedure already written. The thing that complicates this is we prefer the Live n Learn lapbook kit for the Study Guide questions. (They are more colorful).