Menu

Can anyone help me remember a illustrated literature series...

I am trying to remember the name of that new series (within a few years ago) that publishes literature in annotated, illustrated versions? I think they carried Huckleberry Finn, The Call of the Wild, etc... it was on nice shiny paper, beautifully done. Can anyone recall the name of this series?

Thanks!

I know this one. It's the Whole Story series. We love them here.

Regards,

Kareni

Thanks! That's the one I had in mind! I just knew you folks would have the answer. Thanks so much to everyone!

(As an aside-- I am now teaching ninth grade English in a IB school in Ankara, Turkey, and enjoying it more and more. I was thinking of some of these titles for some of my students who need a bit more help with reading literature at this level).

(As an aside-- I am now teaching ninth grade English in a IB school in Ankara, Turkey, and enjoying it more and more. I was thinking of some of these titles for some of my students who need a bit more help with reading literature at this level).

Wishing you well, Anne. An update on your experiences would be lovely if you ever have time.

Jane