Menu

Just whining about how the list never ends

I was definitely thing that as the end of school was nearing before break and Christmas stuff, etc. . .

The day after Christmas my DH had the day off and the kids were busy with stuff they got. I could've done the post-Christmas pick-up, laundry, etc. . . but decided that it was MY vacation day, too, and spent a good chunk of time scrapbooking.

The daily-ness of homeschooling and home-keeping goes on forever. I think I have to MAKE time to take a break or do something I want rather than just going and going and putting myself last.

FWIW,

Kimm in WA

The day after Christmas my DH had the day off and the kids were busy with stuff they got. I could've done the post-Christmas pick-up, laundry, etc. . . but decided that it was MY vacation day, too, and spent a good chunk of time scrapbooking.

Sounds great! I have all of this crummy end of the year tax stuff and reports (much of which I did yesterday and today) for my husband's business (incl. invoicing). Then we have to visit the inlaws, and then homeschooling starts again. There's never any rest at the holidays.

My husband said: "You're always working." I looked at him like, "Yeah -- tell me something I don't know."