Menu

Do you ever feel like a

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, when I first started posting on the old General Board I felt that way a lot--that I was boring and no one bothered with my posts. But not any more. However, that's in part because sometimes I shoot my fingers off before thinking or else just go ahead and give some controversial statement anyway. Sometimes I feel badly when I see a post with no responses, but if I can't answer the question, what can I do? Write "I just answered so you'd have an answer?"

And if I'm the thread killer here, it won't bother me as I've been on these boards way too much this week because I'm sick. I did a bit better yesterday, but am sick again today. No fun. But not sick enough to sleep.

Will I be the ultimate threadkiller? Hmm. I wonder. :confused:

No, because I wanted to tell you that I find I don't see the next bee level until the next time I log on. With the exception of the first jump to larva, that's how it's been for me, so I don't check until the next time I'm on.

Guest Virginia Dawn
No. You can only see how many people opened the thread. There's no way to know whether anybody read your post. I always feel like no one reads mine, and it is true that I rarely get any replies. I figure that is because of the time of night that I post -- often very late after the rest of you are done with the conversation. And I guess that's OK because I keep posting. :)

The Invisible Poster

When I post in a thread, I usually try to add something that I see no one else is saying. Sometimes I think my posts might be just odd enough for most people to just scratch their heads and move on. Maybe that's why I don't speak up much in real life.:)

The Invisible Poster

When I post in a thread, I usually try to add something that I see no one else is saying. Sometimes I think my posts might be just odd enough for most people to just scratch their heads and move on. Maybe that's why I don't speak up much in real life.:)

I prefer to think that your posts are profound enough that nothing more NEEDS to be said. ;)