Menu

Do you ever feel like a

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you prefer
or au naturale KISS ?

Gosh, that's a mighty tough question for so early in the morning! Ultimately, I have to go with the original four. The make-up madmen. But I did really rilly like some of their first albums sans make-up. The first time I saw them in concert was without make-up. But then they started suckin' like the late seventies.

But I'll take either way over being KISS rolled ANY DAY!

(And Mamagistra, that was just absolutely NAUGHTY of you! NAUGHTY!)

I was gone for most of the 2000 post poll, and I really don't want to read it all. Is there anything particularly amusing in it or is it just people upping their post count?

Both? There have been some funny moments, some VERY funny moments. But they are surrounded with a lot of general conversation. It has morphed into more of a chat room with a conversational feel.

• 2 weeks later...

Hold your ground - hold your ground! Posters of The Well Trained Mind - of this thread. . . my sisters! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. The day may come when posting to this thread fails; when we forsake it and break all bonds of spewing nonsense; but it is not this day - an hour of kitchens and threads with 12,826 posts, when the Age of Thread-killing comes crashing down - but it is not this day!!! This day we post! By all that you hold dear on this good earth - I bid you hit submit!

Hold your ground - hold your ground! Posters of The Well Trained Mind - of this thread. . . my sisters! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. The day may come when posting to this thread fails; when we forsake it and break all bonds of spewing nonsense; but it is not this day - an hour of kitchens and threads with 12,826 posts, when the Age of Thread-killing comes crashing down - but it is not this day!!! This day we post! By all that you hold dear on this good earth - I bid you hit submit!

And submit we will, my liege. In the name of all that is repetitive yet winsome and self-effacing, we will hold dear this thread and all others that labor tirelessly to prevail over gravity, brevity, and practicality!!

And submit we will, my liege. In the name of all that is repetitive yet winsome and self-effacing, we will hold dear this thread and all others that labor tirelessly to prevail over gravity, brevity, and practicality!!

Y'all weren't gonna let this thread die, were ya....shocked015.gif