Menu

Kitchen tip of the day

Ouch! Yes, I can verify this tip.:) Dd16 pulled a cookie sheet out of the oven, took off the oven mitt, put the next cookie sheet in the oven and then grabbed the hot cookie sheet to move it without putting the mitt back on. She missed her piano lesson today due to 2nd degree burns on four of her fingers. She's ok, but I think she'll remember that mitt from now on.;)

Sorry you got burned, Melissa. Sounds like a wonderful dinner, though.

It hurts a bit. My first thought, well, the one that came after *%$^&*@#, was I hope this doesn't mess up my knitting!

:001_unsure: oh man! I hope it doesn't mess up your knitting progress. Hears hoping you heal faster than it takes to knit a warshrag.

That would have been my first thought too.

Can i add another kitchen tip for the day...

if you have dogs and they are inside, do not leave the kitchen for 30 seconds when the pork tenderloin is sitting on a platter on the counter:glare:. let's just say, the carrots were really good...and the dog was well fed.:glare:

And, sadly, i have tried to take out a roast with my hands...I now have an aloe plant in my kitchen!;)

Jenny