Menu

FlipBelt

Jyhwkmama

I have the first one. I used it when I ran outside and it worked well for holding my phone and keys. Sometimes it would ride up a bit and be more on my waist than my hips, but that was the only minor issue with it. I run on a treadmill now and don’t really need it for that.

• Like 1

I find running belts in general ride up higher than one might like. I don't have a flip belt, but another kind of belt, fwiw.

Have you seen it in person to see if it fits what you want to put in it? Are you just looking for a place to stick your keys and some fuel or do you need to store more in it?

• Like 1

I am ok with it riding up some. I NEVER run. I only walk.

I need it to hold my phone and an id/credit card (just in case)..

It should hold my phone (Galaxy S4). I know it will be tight because I have it in a case, but I am ok with that as I will not need to get it in and out a bunch. I will turn on a podcast or music and walk. I don't talk/text/check email while I am walking.

I am ok with it riding up some. I NEVER run. I only walk.

I need it to hold my phone and an id/credit card (just in case)..

It should hold my phone (Galaxy S4). I know it will be tight because I have it in a case, but I am ok with that as I will not need to get it in and out a bunch. I will turn on a podcast or music and walk. I don't talk/text/check email while I am walking.

I’m not sure how they compare, but I have a big ol iPhone 6S plus with a case and it fits!