Menu

Lange's Integritas Academy Lit and Comp year 1

Just wondering if anyone has taken or will be taking this course.

http://www.integritasacademy.com/about-register.html

I'm having a hard time deciding among Blue Tent 1, WTMA Rhetoric 1, CLRC Brit Lit, Lange, possibly Write at Home, haven't looked at any WHA writing yet,

Ideally I would like DD to take AP Language after one more year of writing, but I'm also trying to avoid too much work for her. I don't think she needs a class that does intensive writing for her to round out the edges.

• Like 1

DD is in Lange’s Intro class now and we would definitely continue into level 1 next year, but DD will likely begin a daytime pre-pro Ballet program that will conflict with the class day/time. Instead, I’m planning to enroll her in CLRC’s GB 1, which has the added advantage of fulfilling a history credit as well as English. It is offered in the late-aft/early evening our time which should work nicely.

DD has progressed very nicely this year with Mrs. Lange, so I am loath to leave her. But, schedule-conflicts are real and Ballet is very important to DD, so...

DD is in Lange’s Intro class now and we would definitely continue into level 1 next year, but DD will likely begin a daytime pre-pro Ballet program that will conflict with the class day/time. Instead, I’m planning to enroll her in CLRC’s GB 1, which has the added advantage of fulfilling a history credit as well as English. It is offered in the late-aft/early evening our time which should work nicely.

DD has progressed very nicely this year with Mrs. Lange, so I am loath to leave her. But, schedule-conflicts are real and Ballet is very important to DD, so...

I was thinking of CLRC GB for this year but given the number of books I'm going to schedule it for the following year.