Menu

Math Mammoth up to 50% off!!

sarahmay

I've seen Math Mammoth discussed here several times, so I thought I'd share this. Homeschool Buyer's Co-op is doing a group buy for Math Mammoth. The discount could range anywhere from 20% to 50% depending on how many people buy. Right now it's only at 20% off, but Math Mammoth's website says the discount typically ends up being 40 or 50%.

The entire Light Blue Series bundle (all pdf books for grades 1st through 7th) usually retails for $175.
If there are 1 to 25 buyers it will be 20% off ($140)
If there are 26 to 49 buyers it will be 30% off ($122.50)
If there are 50 to 74 buyers it will be 40% off ($105)
If there are 75+ buyers it will be 50% off ($87.50)

Link to the group buy~
https://www.homeschoolbuyersco-op.org/math-mammoth

The offer ends March 31st. I'm really hoping it reaches at least  40%, because we're pretty certain we want to switch to MM for next school year.

• Like 1

I’ve been trying some of the samples and it’s working really well for my kids! I’m going to buy the Light Blue Bundle - it’s now in the 30% off range. Would be great to have it at 40-50% off :)

I saw that! It took awhile for it to get to 30% off, but maybe now that it has more people will buy in. I went ahead and put in a conditional buy for 40% off.