Menu

Yummy Bar Cookie

The other day, I was going to make oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, and was using the recipe on the back of the Nestles Choc. Chip package. I then discovered I was out of oatmeal (:tongue_smilie:) so I thought, I'll just continue with this and make it into a pan cookie. The recipe for the regular choc chip cookies & pan cookie was on the back of the package also, but the oatmeal choc chip was SO MUCH BETTER. The measurements for the flour & sugars were different, and it was so good we made them again tonight.

Okay, I'm obviously not a big baker like some of you guys, but thought I would pass my little revelation along for anyone who is interested.:001_smile:

This is only your 286th post, so perhaps you don't realize that this post violates a board rule: No teasing us with yummy recipe posts without posting the recipe!

:)

When I first started reading this I thought "Oh no, what board rule did I violate now?!" :001_huh: Just get the Nestle's Chocolate Chips (I got the large bag) and the recipe should be on the back. Also, their fudge recipe is the best too. It's on the small package of chips.