Menu

A Wrinkle in Time Study ideas?

We're going to start "A Wrinkle in Time" so that we can read the book before we see the movie. The book will go relatively quickly, as my learning differences kiddo needs it read out loud to her. Anyone else scanning the web for ideas to go along with the book/movie?

As an added bonus, we go to church with a poet who was a dear friend and collaborator of Madeline L'Engle and she has agreed to have coffee with us and chat about the author and the book!  

We'd love to be prepared with good questions...but I'd also like to look into art projects, math, science stuff to companion.

Edited by North Coast School
  • Like 1

As an added bonus, we go to church with a poet who was a dear friend and collaborator of Madeline L'Engle and she has agreed to have coffee with us and chat about the author and the book! 

Lucky you!

Would that be Luci Shaw, by any chance? She is wonderful! :)

• Like 1

Thank you for the LitWits rec. I was a homeschooler when my kids were small (PK-1st grade for both), but that was years ago now.  I picked curriculum in about five minutes because not much has changed there, but I feel totally out of the loop with resources.

And, yes, Lori D--Luci Shaw! She is absolutely angelic when you meet her. When we got assigned to the same committee at church, I completely had to keep from acting like a FanGirl.  LOL.

Edited by North Coast School
  • Like 2