Menu

Just a big, fluffy hug post

hopskipjump

I just want to give an enormous hug and thank you to everyone who posts here. This board was such an enormous help two years ago when DD1 was applying to schools. DD2 is a junior and we are starting to narrow down a list of schools, put together a timeline, create checklists, etc... and it is SUCH a relief to me to know that I can come here and ask (often somewhat stupid) questions and have such helpful input and replies.

You guys have saved me time, sanity, and money. This board helps de-mystify this confusing process and everyone here is so darn kind and thoughtful in their replies - no snark, no insults - just kindness, honesty, ingenuity, encouragement, and thousands of hours of cumulative hive-mind expertise.

I'm equally excited to offer my own (meager) resources and assistance when I am see an opportunity to do so.  It's a true blessing - giving or receiving. Thank you all!  :001_tt1: 

Edited by hopskipjump
  • Like 19