Menu

Can I get a book idea for a baby shower?

StaceyinLA

There is an awesome one preschoolers about crayons that go on strike. I wish I could remember the name. Each one has a hilarious complaint against the colorer. Each one writes a little letter in their color crayon whining about their lot in life.

It is solo funny, and creative. I wish I could remember the title.

• Like 1

There is an awesome one preschoolers about crayons that go on strike. I wish I could remember the name. Each one has a hilarious complaint against the colorer. Each one writes a little letter in their color crayon whining about their lot in life.

It is solo funny, and creative. I wish I could remember the title.

The Day the Crayons Quit

My kids love that book

• Like 2

My baby shower for DS1 was a book shower.  Everybody was asked to bring a favorite book from childhood and write an inscription in it.  Amazingly, I got zero duplicates!

How about the giant board version of "Goodnight Moon"....then let everybody sign it with wishes of Happy Dreams.  (I got that and the giant "Hungry, Little Caterpillar" books at the shower.

We love all the Boynton books, especially "The Going to Bed Book"...but I think they are all small.

Edited by umsami