Menu

Calling all curriculum junkies :)

I wouldn’t count on being able to use it next year unless you can somehow save it offline. There is a required period for public review and comments, but I think that these materials are under consideration for next school year, so it probably ends by about May or so. The companies may leave the login up, but they may not. (The last time I was on a review committee was when they still sent out packets of materials for each grade level, and being on the committee meant getting free stuff :) )

• Like 1

I am curious as to how the Pearson chemistry books compare to Cengage's.  I noticed they both offer introductory, regular, and AP versions.  I really enjoyed exploring the many options available.  I wish there were something like this (interactive, versatile, easily accesible) available for homeschoolers.  I priced out the textbooks and they are quite expensive.  I'd have a hard time teaching this to my son as science was never my thing.  He can't get enough of it, though, so I need to find quality resources for him to learn from.  Looking through these links, I realize I am going to really have to figure something out very quickly when it comes to science!

Edited by GRoswell
  • Like 1