Menu

Looking for AP Latin?

In case anyone is looking, the Classical Resource Learning Center (CLRC) now offers a College Board-approved AP Latin course. This is a new this year, and I wanted to let people know. In fact, they now go up to Latin VI: Advanced Reading. :thumbup1:

My DD is in her third year with Mrs. Van Fossen (High School Latin IV: Latin Reading.) Mrs. Van Fossen is awesome!

• Like 4

Indeed, I would also highly recommend the Classical Resource Learning center. My daughter is in Latin III and Anne Van Fossen is her teacher. Anne's enthusiasm and expertise in the Latin language is unsurpassed. She is very patient, and insightful and she carefully guides her students through the Latin readings. Her classes are engaging and the homework is meaningful. It is learning at its best!

• Like 1

Good to know about Latin VI. I'm having trouble deciding between MP's and Lukeion's Cicero, neither of which I particularly feel the rush to register.

The last I heard, Anne was still tweaking the schedule. You might want to send her an email if there are days/times that you prefer. :)  Anne Van Fossen <annevanfossen@clrconline.com>